XAO 0.48% 7,898.9 all ordinaries

Well @Bugsam your note cheered us up. His name just changed from...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Well @Bugsam your note cheered us up. His name just changed from Bug to Bugs. They used to freak me out actually and @roberter1' description is fitting.  To paraphrase a recent tongue in cheek comment of someone's : you might not think they're much to look at but you've got to hand it to them...they managed to fly while the rest of us bs mammals are still crawling around in the dirt.

So true about the emotional factor.  It was a very impractical first-world recipe for severe insomnia but futures traders will relate. Out here among ranchers and large animal husbandry, one must admire those who can be clinical about but we mammals didn’t get this far on pragmatism alone.  Would love to show you the swarm of bats that would come to visit him and how close they got to us - literally less than a meter past my face in their attempts to see him.  You want to see microbats up close?  Kidnap one.  You will see world class recon and rescue missions. Will find a good prerelease photo of him for you.

Speaking of futures...here is Friday's ESU19 profile.  Hats off to @952i on that call during the week.  You have a point of control at 2888.75 and it is well defined and close to the SPX close. @5speed, there is a gap that separates the daytime sessions from 2857.75 to 2865. Do you recall the 2892 area from early in the week?  Can you believe these rascals?

2019-08-17-TOS_CHARTS ES Update.png ESU19 16 August.GIF
    Last edited by Diver Dan: 17/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.