XAO 0.69% 7,952.3 all ordinaries

STTCOMP EXR FA LONGELIXIR ENERGY LTD - CSG Mongolia. SOI - 487...

1. 13,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2271
    STTCOMP EXR FA LONG

ELIXIR ENERGY LTD - CSG Mongolia.

SOI - 487 Million + 93 Million options EXROA (strike 6.79c @ 12/20)
    SP - .047c
    MC - $22.9 Million
    Cash - $4.35 Million (30/6/19)
    T20 holds 30.9%

EXR gas explorer focused on the 100% owned Nomgon IX CBM PSC located in the South of Mongolia.
    Ø Located proximate to the rapidly growing and high priced Chinese gas market
    Ø The 7 Million acre PSC lies over a major Permian coal bearing region
    Ø Certified CBM risked prospective resource of 7.6 Tcf (best case).
    Ø CBM PSC signed in September 2018 with a 10 year + exploration term
    Ø 100% ownership and no back-in rights
    Ø The Nomgon IX CBM PSC is located immediately proximate to the Chinese border.
    Ø Mongolian CBM expected to be highly cost competitive compared to alternative sources of gas for China.
    Ø Data from Tavan Tolgoi indicate gas contents of up to 15m3/ tonne (480 cf/ton)1, at depths of 467 metres below surface (high by world standards)
    Ø Late Permian aged coals from surface to >1000m depth with individual seam thickness up to 55 metres.
    Ø 40 TCF (unrisked) mapped as a prospective resource by ERCE3.
    Ø Nearby infrastructure at Tavan Tolgoi Coal Mine and Oyu Tolgoi Copper–Gold Mine.

Highly experienced CBM team including Richard Cottee who took QGC from a $20 Million gas minnow to a $5.7 Billion take-over target.

2019 Exploration Program in Nomgon to deliver:-
    1. Presence and thickness of coal
    2. Gas content
    3. Gas composition
    4. Permeability
    5. On the path to contingent resources.

Upcoming Operations in Nomgon:-
    Ø 100 - 130 km of 2D seismic over key CBM leads ( Currently underway already identifying coal seams at 700m depth)
    Ø 2+1 drill-holes with: • Full HQ coring• Desorption• Wireline Logging • DST/IFOT ( Drilling due to commence late September 2019)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.