Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge 16 -18 Sept, page-369

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    @MickMaverick yeah, sure. But how do I send it to you unless you pass your email across? I do need to add in the last few posts at the end which had all the TA diagrams and the like, but after that it will all be in word. Could be better formatted but I've removed spaces that weren't necessary, increased font from 8.5 to 9 in some places (big diff in viewing pleasure if you have bad eyesight IMO haha) and so forth, so better than you starting from fresh again?

@KDoc - I did try a pdf file printer at home butit never spooled the whole doc in time, it always stuffed up so I never knew the first page or two have the fluff on the outside etc. But that is pretty handy if so. The only thing is a word document allows changes and some formatting editing?

What is this about viewing the posts? I saw they reference who posted the commenta nd their post etc but I didn't see that they were linked to see the responsesa nd other posts in the thread that the advice for that post was directed to??

haha I was left with a back ache al through the weekend for sitting stiff for the 2 hours trying to copy and print it all out while work was out for friday night (since no one was in the office), so it should be worth it once I go through it all I hope! I ended up getting home so late (9:15pm) from work by the time I public transported it back home that I ended up having peopel bailing and cancelling my dinner and board games night haha... so I will have to make this all worth it!

@MickMaverick - saw your second response to Kdoc, yeah I have a few left on the TA on the last pos tbut I can get this done pretty quick or worse come worse you can. I just used clipped to put pics in but yeah it's only the last few posts so you'd save on 206 pages of effort , that I can say haha. I might try the pdf version too, but as you mentioned the spaces in some people's posts (i.e. the odd one or two space lines) does add up and i found increasing font size handy too. Probably expanding some graphs and pics too. But yeah give both a go? Just let me know how you want to get it.

@minoil great result. You started in June this year? Was your experience nil or limited prior to that? Great to see you succeeding though. I tseems your using a live account and not paper trading?

Wish I had $5k put aside to get started, but looks like I'll have to save for the next couple of months to get anywhere close at this rate prior to knuckling down and practicing haha.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend. Busy again! Full of good wine luckily

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.