thanks @nytryda, time will tell if it works out. Technicals, as...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    thanks @nytryda, time will tell if it works out. Technicals, as you say, and I also like Time, almost 6 months since it started trading again which has given them runway to progress the story, and FA -wise, looks to be making progress. At some point, the campaign manager(s) will commence a run, trying to judge when is the challenge.

Some shells I've been on for > 1 year before the move came, and sometimes I get lucky, taking a position and seeing lift-off happen within days. These one's you go, wish I had X more shares in the tank . . . ha ha.
    eg of a shell-like company, FRN, who have been looking for a suitable acq, they have now decided to explore the project that has kept them as an ongoing concern. It's spent 21 months in a sideways range 1.7 to 2.7c, has looked like it was about to go a few times, but no. So, I conclude the campaign mgr has kept a lid on it until the FA is there to sustain a decent run. Note recent subst holder notice, who has accumulated 12% of shares on offer over this period. No doubt they expect a top pay-day at some point and have patience in spades.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.