Thank you @valen1828 for organising the show and shine Happy to...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Thank you @valen1828  for organising the show and shine

Happy to give a stab at TLX, don't know much about the FA of this company, and I'm not an expert at TA either, but why not for fun

Weekly - looks great, with the break out in early Jun holding up and not back tested / re-tested, which I believe is a sign of strength. Price bouncing off nicely at around 8EMA, so I'll be looking at that mark for an entry if I want to get in.

I can see a pattern repeating too....upshot, then pull back on low volume and bounce off around the low of that upshot for a new high.  Again, if I were to take an entry, will watch for this pattern holding and playing out.

MACD looks good and RSI not too much in overbought territory too, feels like more room for upside in the short term.

upload_2021-9-19_10-21-16.png

Daily - looking good too, with a cup a handle, will be looking for an entry on the break of the upper trendline with volume for confirmation and for the pattern to play out...target would be approx $9. MACD lines just crossed, which is also good.

upload_2021-9-19_10-25-32.png

Disallowed in just 3 yrs, looks like it did very well overall.

w.r.t Ammie's first car, I'm with @Veritas2000 on this...I'd like to guess, but if I get her age/generation wrong, I'll feel terrible, so passing on that....sorry for spoiling the fun Valen

Have a nice weekend all!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.