I got a gorgeous red jacket, the same style and quality that...

1. 11,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    I got a gorgeous red jacket, the same style and quality that they sell at Katmandu for approx $400.00 for $20.00. It had just come in, brand new, donated from a retail outlet. Went to an auction a few years ago, after we had a really bad storm here in Perth, so much damage. There was a box which held so many bags, I spotted a really top quality leather travelling bag with wheels by A'Gustino. Still had the retail price tag in it $615.00, I bid $17.50 for it and got it. There were no other bids. Wondered if after a few days I would see water damage appear on it. Its got a zip that goes all the way round it and you can increase its size to a full size suitcase. No damage has appeared, how lucky was I !!! I always rummage into the bottom of things, and look in the corners. Never know what you may find.
    The rug which is in my bedroom also came from an op shop- I saw something folded up in the corner and decided to investigate, a rug 3mtrs by 1.5 mtrs to go with my colour scheme. It was $7.50 and in great condition.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.