XAO 0.28% 8,191.9 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 18-20 Jan, page-30

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Just read thru the STT noticed fairly lacklustre and confused opening, ambiguity from the STT leader leveraged to ‘path of least resistance’ displayed by some aussies showing true blue DNA leading up to the big day combined with some sort of complex separation anxiety behaviour shipped in from the land of the free, was always going to end in tears. Fark me

Trading hound and I had ok week, only thing separating ok from good a lack of conviction going into the week it was going to be anything at all, my weighting a bit 2nd hand.

Couple of things took the garages attention, one an exchange between couple of posters (apologies can’t remember) about trading post large sell offs. This type of trade is garages bread and butter, not in specs but mid & large caps.

Well worth setting up a simple system to daily identify these targets, hound being the TA guy in the garage probably his most important job.

I’m sure most here would have similar, if you are predominantly % Inc. mc < 50m hound just suggested while we are on definitions maybe look up ‘transient’.

Spec bio’s really have not gone away since market overdosed on Li, like everyone garage motivation being ‘wouldn’t it have been nice to be early days CSL all those years ago’

Hold AVH, CYP, VTI but not substantial, based on stage of model (AVH, VTI) and stakeholders (CYP), ‘pretty much pilots with a weight problem.

2 commitments we have at spec end did not move SLC & LON (maybe next week )

Down to one Goldie DCN exited AMI.

Totally stuffed up AIS, team all over it except we forgot to buy or sell any, Fark me.

Looking again at LYC for trade if < 1.55, out of MYX.

4c’s upon us, market won’t tolerate any ‘Sunday too far away’s’

Hold or looking at and pondering;

OVH, ISX, JAT, SCL, LON, FLC, ANO, BSM, IMA and few others, some are STFA’s me thinks.

Still majority cash probably will be for some time, just too much shite going on.

BH got stuck into the team for state of garage last night, told her to back off.
    Used the argument of herself against herself, actually ended in some brownie points for garage.
    Met her at Uni, at a time when relationships measured in days not lifetimes, besides her natural charms one thing attracted me.
    She was in with about 3 or 4 other females living away from home, I walked in to the place, total female other dimension in my eyes, everything in its place and so ‘neat’ actually uncomfortable too a young male living with few mates.

Accept one room, the BH’s, totally out of control, a 14yo lad would be impressed.
    Argument cantered around with a pigsty of a room like that it told me a few things.
    She does not care won’t others think – a good thing.
    Lack of neurosis – outlook not dependent on structure – a good thing.

Worked a treat, although to be honest not quite sure it was analysed in that detail at the time, something to do with me remembering it at all, the team ran with it, got the BH off our backs but the garage is looking a bit 2nd hand so hound and I will get stuck into it.

So, a bit of advice to any young male traders out there from garage trading team, if you are thinking of a life changing trade, bit like the junior bio’s, ignore what they say and look at what they do.

This song got nothing to do with anything other than it is sung by an Amy, alas not even the right spelling (Ammie) but a bloody good cover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.