PTX, seeing as there are a few on this, thought I would have a...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    PTX, seeing as there are a few on this, thought I would have a go at some TA, looking for criticism or otherwise.
    Broke short term resistance June 2 on decent volume. Next day was massive volume where it broke long term resistance (gleaned from the weekly chart) but the sellers/profit takers? managed to close it where it opened. The next day was a bullish almost engulfing bar with no wicks with decent volume and it managed to close well above resistance. The almost Hanging Man signals a reversal which happened with it closing back below the line the following day. Then a series of inside days forming possibly a bull flag? and coming back to find support at the old resistance a couple of times before the breakout. Any idea on which way this would go from here, noting there is some minor resistance at around 21. Also, what gets me is the relatively minor volume on such a large spread candle yesterday.
    This is probably a stock that I would not enter here as it it too close to resistance so the R:R is not there, and we can see what happened with the last such bar, correct?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3282/3282891-2ea88603b7e95a9a597a231fa0990676.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.