Thanks golden, I do remember the TU/TD. I have been here about...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks golden, I do remember the TU/TD. I have been here about 10 years on and off, mostly on. But during that time I was working, so not the time to devote until now.
    As for aims, I would like to be a proficient trader, and have confidence in my ability to enter a trade knowing that the probability of that trade increasing in value is on my side. Yes, we all have those dreams of sitting back and making a living from this, but even in my advancing years I enjoy getting out and physically doing my work, its good for the body and the soul. No financial goals for me in trading, I guess capital preservation is the first priority, followed by a small income from that capital.
    I just looked at my Portfolio Manager spreadsheet again. I put in 29.5k last August and closed the year out at 50,149 so a 70% increase. Start of January I added 6,400 to that 50k and am currently down 43% on that total. Like you said, I should have taken 20k profit out at end of year but instead was putting more in. Greed!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.