Signs Of ... well that party didn't last longLess than 5 cents...

1. 6,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Signs Of ... well that party didn't last long

Less than 5 cents ... 18 ... no signs of life down here for awhile
    5 Cents to $1.25 ... 76 ... not as good as last week, but not as bad as the previous few weeks, so still a bit of money to be made

Plenty of tax loss selling going on ... maybe the go was to be in stocks where most investors were sitting on profits, rather than losses ... no temptation to lock in a loss?

Asking to be researched ... BCT, FTZ, GBE, NUH, PAB, TRM, CAP, PTX, ADN, AQS, 8IH, AVZ, BML, BUB, DCN, HPP, HE8, LKE, SES, TTB, AWN, PRN

Early movers ... IP1, FRX, KRR, A3D, JXT, AVZ, CLB, DCN, FFF, IDT, IHR, RCW, TTB, AWN, PRO

Best looking charts ... NUH, AVZ, BUB, LKE

Very tempted to dip back into AVZ and IP1, given they are early movers with quite the potential for really big news to drop in the near future.

I'm down 20% from my portfolio peak. Can't wait for July ... isn't that when we fly away?

Advice to newbies without much money, and looking to claw their way out of the gutter ... I could write a book on the subject.
    Your aim is to survive this game, not make money initially.
    Learn what resistance and support is.
    Don't over trade ... the buying and selling fees can kill a small portfolio.
    A million different strategies to make money, but all successful investors have one thing in common ... they manage their losses.
    Try and find the "you" in investing ... your strategy ... your knowledge ... your skills ... your niche place in the market ... there is nobody identical to you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.