Thinking of bringing Frank out of hibo so we can inject a bit...

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Thinking of bringing Frank out of hibo so we can inject a bit more balance into the intelligence profile for what seems like upcoming volatility.

Just going into next few months with standard mammalian emotion-based intelligence could be asking for it, the TA guys on the porch rail pretty much useless after the renegotiation of their almond supply to their advantage for political reasons.

Geoff & Petula are a real lovie dovie couple, all they seem to do these days is catch the winter sun on the rail while preening each other and scoffing down almonds through the communal beak while depositing ‘No 2’s from the communal avian bot bot onto the garages porch. Hosing down the porch weekly now, they don’t seem to be too interested in any TA analysis so garage operating only on core mammals atm and therefore vulnerable to emotion.

At small end red week for the garage. Looking at the wrong stocks so concentrating on large/ mid cap ST trading, our fav atm is PBH, for a mid-cap it jumps around fairly predictably and can swing +- 10% over couple of sessions, seems to be in a trading range of 1200 to 1450. DYOR as trading ranges change and with the DOW performance onite 1200 could be fragile.

Really like SES & FSG at small end on FA, have high conviction one of these could be my next PKS, have history with both but hold neither atm, waiting retracement for medium term hold, in saying that beware people of high conviction or confidence, I recommend Michael Milken’s ‘highly confident’ a good read.

Don’t really stuff around with the micro speccies especially resources & bio (that’s what the daughters investment account is for), so while I don’t enjoy the ST multiple baggers I also don’t experience out of proportion ST loss of capital if it goes pear shaped.

To have a trading strategy where greed is your primary motivator makes acceptable outcomes harder to obtain, why make something that is already difficult unnecessarily so?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.