Exactly Dan, the "millennials" don't realise they are operating...

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Exactly Dan, the "millennials" don't realise they are operating in a bubble, nevermind a bull market, coupled with normal generational frictions it's magnified the sentiment amongst them that they are right and with everyone else that they are wrong. They've had some early wins and that's emboldened them and convinced them that they truly are "masters of the universe". That illusion is slowly fracturing, cryptos are multiplying diluting the demand, and scams/hacks/incidents are increasing also diminishing demand, on the stocks front similarly too the potential targets are multiplying diluting demand. The bursting isn't far off, there may be one last push but it's all but written.

I've tried warning them, now I'm just shorting/hedging via inverse ETFs.

A big culprit is the echo chamber provided by social media algorithms, the fervour of the meme stock/crypto crowd is really no different to that of QAnon and the Flat Earthers.

Your posts are always a good read, you may also like the BT (Brains Trust thread - wanky title but it's not my doing) although it's more active during the week rather than the weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.