Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 18-20 Nov, page-148

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Well said FF It is all true IMO

The thread is a community and Freehold lets it be that way by letting the opinions and conversation go without controlling the thread.

What can derail this thread is when one poster continues to shut down others opinions and to control and this isnt the nuture of this thread.....please all lets allow ANY poster freedom of speech and its fine to have discussions regarding posts from posters but keep it based on fact and be friendly about it.

Freehold is what attacted me to come look at the STT thread about 2 years ago.

He may or may not remember but the first interaction i had with Freehold was that i attacked him on the CL8 thread and started posting some negative views towards the stock (i was a bit of a rebel back then) anyways he used evidence to reply and in fact it made me complete more research and then buy stock and even come over and tip it on the STT thread! Lol.

Thread has changed a lot since 2 years ago.....had the likes of john435, anton, 3500, forrest, gladiator, strauss.

Back then......

Mid week had maybe 2 pages of posts say 100 and the weekend maybe only 50 posts and 10000 views for the week.

Tipping comp was lead by john435 on 50% Accuracy and there was only about 20 active tippers.

You can see how much the thread has grown in 2 years and it has also changed considerably.

There is a large number of excellent posters currently so keep up the great work!

To the newbies please you need to start somewhere so if you feel you have something to post dont be scared!

Have a lovely Sunday all!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.