Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 18-20 Nov, page-54

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Has been an interesting week, both on and off HC this week.... there's been some ego's around all over the place. Have read multiple times how people are free-carried into the hundreds of thousands of $ on very speculative stocks that in the scheme of things haven't moved that much, let alone have the liquidity to support such trading. I'm not buying it.......if someone is putting in that much money into spec companies, then they are a fool or they have no respect for money ( probably because it has been given to them ). Probably both. But overall, not buying into these claims - others might though.

Here's a few scans for some light research over the weekend if desired, I'll play around with a few other's over the weekend and see how they turn out:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG

@nambo1
    Travelling is the worst part, I understand your struggles and frustrations there..... usually my travels are in the same timezone though so I can still get to the computer during market hours. I had some difficulties working in South America last year, time-zone and poor internet was a real trade killer. I limit my trading activities to what my work schedule allows throughout the day, my work day is pretty structured so I usually know what I can and can't get away with during market hours.  Trying to convince the wifey to let me give up the day job, but she is swiss and the swiss are quite conservative by nature so she is not that keen (probably because she doesn't want to burn her money lol). If it wasn't for her, I would've gone for broke by now and see if I could make it full-time. I really hate working (for the man) and being away from home, even though I make a good salary doing so. I keep telling her you never know if you don't try, worst that can happen is I lose what I commit to lose and I go back to work again.

Quiet weekend for nod, been a big week of wines, beers and bourbons already - can't handle it anymore lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.