Signs Of ... a very volatile week.If you were on these early,...

1. 6,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Signs Of ... a very volatile week.

If you were on these early, you made some really good money ... if you chased them, you probably got your head kicked in ...
    KIS, JPR, TMK, ADY, COY, GGE, KAS, PRM, RMI, RIE, SAN, RNE, EMP

Didn't see Twitter pumping these ... in fact a noticeable number of failed Twitter pumps this week ... no, no, no don't shed a tear.

Down in the basement, there's about a 30% chance you made money, 45% chance you lost money, and 25% chance you went nowhere.
    Is the cream rising to the top? More and more I'm seeing the need for that "skill thing".

Under 10 cents, there were only 78 shares that did pretty well ... down dramatically.

Gas stocks were noticeable given the Government's push during the week.

A couple of green shoots in Lithium Juniors popped up. Don't know if that was company related, or if it's the start of a "sector thing".

Lots and lots of stocks screaming out to come have a look at them ... that'll keep me busy ...

BNL, BPH, CUL, DRE, ENX, FFG, LSA, OAR, RCP, RLE, TNR, VAR, VML, ADO, ATC, EUR, IVZ, JXT, TEG, VMS, VR1, AGY, FYI, G88, PAN, TNG, VYS, KTA, RNO, UBN

I was busy resetting my portfolio last week, so I didn't see any of this going on - I couldn't see the forest for the trees.
    Not looking to buy any stocks next week ... need to try and let the portfolio settle down and do it's thing.
    Out of the above lot, maybe I can find one or two to sit on the bench?

Never get sick of this game ... it's always constantly evolving smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.