I like free carry parcels . They give you more tolerance to...

1. 7,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I like free carry parcels . They give you more tolerance to fluctuations in price and delays, Everything always takes longer than people expect. But at the same time dont just do the 100% sell half thing. No good if you dont bank a profit. And you must contiue to assess their progress with sceptical eyes. It is still your capital at risk.

It also allows you to have fingers in more pies. I know people say all your eggs in 1 basket and watch it closely but I have seen a lot come unstuck with that approach at this end of market.

I think the dream of getting your put in in annual dividends is one we have all had dazed. Still eludes me. I only get pissant amounts.

Rick always wondered why st technical traders bother with the micros. Small caps easily manipulated imo. Bigger caps behave in a more ordely manner and better suited to technical analysis.Not that I would suggest my skills in those areas are anything more than rudimentary. Would make an exception for the wyckoff spring seekers.

I am not sure about the evolution thing peejay. Perhaps things are faster or maybe you mean your thinking but I just see the same old shit playing out again and again. Even getting smart enough to avoid some of the buckets.

Evolution of dance or de-evolution. To twerking from this?

And just because it was on Rage this morning and I am an old misanthrope.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.