Hi PeeJay,I couldn't reply to your post either.....so, the first...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi PeeJay,
    I couldn't reply to your post either.....so, the first part of your post leads me to add some info on AJQ. Disclosure: I have been in this stock for a while and due to forgetting a stop/ loss....yes i am a noob lol and being pre-occupied at the time I am in for a significant percentage loss at the moment. However I have always seen upside to this stock, for a lot of the points you posted. I have been watching the daily chart which has been tracking sideways for a significant time in approx a 10% range, the SMA20 has been tracking movement and just recently there has been a false break, retracing to below previous ceiling but trading tighter and above the floor.
    The MACD is now in positive territory after a significant length of time in the negative (based on daily).In my opinion it appears the stars are finally aligning and this is one to watch in the short to medium term based upon the TA and FA.
    Happy to receive some alternate views on my observation
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2488/2488736-bcc064e1aaefea3b166956b35d201997.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.