Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 19-21 Jan, page-71

1. 3,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    From a free newsletter "Seeking Alpha". Try

seekingalpha.com/article/4138814-gdx-25-breakout-earnings?uprof=46&isDirectRoadblock=false

"The leading GDX gold-stock ETF looks to be on the verge of a major breakout.  The upcoming Q4’17 results from the major gold miners ought to catch investors’ attention.
    The gold miners should prove very profitable in Q4, with prospects for big and fast earnings growth in Q1 and all of 2018 as gold powers higher.
    Once gold stocks power decisively above that vexing upper resistance level of the past year, the shift in trader psychology back to bullish will really accelerate.
    The world’s leading gold-stock ETF is nearing a major upside breakout from key technical levels. VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX) is getting closer to challenging and powering above $25. That would accelerate the sentiment shift in this deeply undervalued sector back to bullish, enticing investors to return. Good operating results from the major gold miners in their upcoming Q4’17 earnings season could prove the catalyst to fuel this GDX $25 breakout.
    The classic way to measure gold-stock-sector price action is with the HUI NYSE Arca Gold BUGS Index. But the HUI benchmark is being increasingly usurped by the GDX as the gold-stock metric of choice. GDX is used far more often than the HUI in gold-stock analyses these days, both online and on financial television. I haven’t seen the HUI mentioned on CNBC for years now."

pmd3nka - the link works for me, when pasted into the the user box thingummy, but I am a registered user. Maybe not for others?
    Last edited by pmd3nka: 20/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.