XAO 0.73% 8,538.4 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 19-22 Apr, page-38

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    I take inspiration from this guy:

You can do very well if you have the time and inclination to research accordingly. I have a spreadsheet of every ASX listed company sorted by Market Cap. I start at the cheapest end and slowly filter down companies based on shares on issue (if there are more than 500m shares it is usually a dog and should be avoided).

Anything that passes my filter I then make a note of. I research each of these individually to get an idea of the fundamentals. I also make sure there is little to no debt. What are the growth and revenue prospects? Is the business model viable? Can it scale up? Are the management high quality and passionate and do they have skin in the game? Ideally, you want the board and management to be focused on your company. If they sit as directors across multiple entities it is usually a red flag and they are probably just in it to multiply their salaries.

If a company ticks the right boxes as per the above then I go about accumulating where possible. It’s not rocket science. Behind every stock ticker is a company. If the company does well, the stock does well.

Anyone can succeed when it comes to investing. If I can do it, anyone can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.