Hello all, I am nearly 12 months into my proper first year of...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hello all,
    I am nearly 12 months into my proper first year of trading - break even with plenty of swings and roundabouts -and have been stalking you gents for the last 18 months. Great to see you all doing your thing on the forum week in week out. I usually don't ask any questions as happy to learn through discovery/experience, books and knowledge library.

Anyway while it is quiet in here this weekend I thought I may ask some questions.

I have decided to employ a smarter risk profile as I have been 100% in the spec end this year (fools luck that I haven't lost it all) and would like to move more of my portfolio into medium/large cap holdings with bigger volume to trade with and long term growth if not actively trading. I prefer working on a weekly timeframe for making my decisions and happy to hold for months.

So how do you find the companies and is there a forum to keep my finger on the pulse? Is it a simple as researching the ASX 300? guess I have missed that development stage as usually just research tickers from this forum and hot copper the bulk being small cap.

Thanks for your time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.