Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge - 2- 4 June, page-86

1. 1,020 Posts.
    still loads of opportunity around. did anyone get on BBX? not me
    52 wk high list is longer than the 52-wk low list on Friday.

have been super busy outside market , not a symptom of bad conditions but just have not had two seconds to post. does feel like twitland taking over but i don't enjoy posting or reading over there. hopefully STT picks up again. think HC need to get this live feed app going. interface is archaic in present state. i won't be buying HOT anytime soon.

ok so every bad ann is getting punished but that's the way it should be, all the time. don't complain!
    the good anns being sold into are a pain in the ass though. SW1 need another down cycle i guess, watch for higher low

favourite stock i'm holding is UNV. i posted $ metrics maybe couple weeks ago. was a re-loading seller at 14c who appears to have stopped. don't expect a massive breakout but should continue to drift up until next quarterly. the Q after that should be a cracker so i'm taking a longer view bar any hiccups. could nail the bottom here.

this wk made a few $ on the following
    VRC off the high volume dragonfly (not a buy now, CR due any minute)
    NTI (bought few wks ago after the tweezer bottom) managed a sell and looking for re-entry if stays above 24 here for first higher low
    FIG bought the flat top. wonderful stock!
    CAJ trading the channel for few pips. who was asking about mid-caps? CAJ could potentially go higher but worth giving it some space before next entry, see if it holds the demand line. bought last parcel at 17.5 and was within an inch of getting stopped out at 16.5, could've easily been a losing trade. not an easy game.

as Herbalist noted it's hard to recommend anything with conviction now, so not calling any of these a definite buy. just looking for absorption bottoms with volume, or stocks hitting the bottom of uptrend lines. imho buying breakouts is not the correct strategy presently.

saw some mention of cobalt stocks potentially showing strength and BAR showed a nice move up. if anyone keen on cobalt story here, check the grades PGM are pulling out. PFS due very soon. not a chart i'm in love with and i've been super wrong on PGM ever since the last top. also unsure of the processing i.e. do they have to mine the cobalt separately to scandium, nickel and platinum or does it all come out together etc....  CLQ sister put on a nice candle Friday so i think we will see them drift upwards from here, but could be wrong.
    a note on BAR - if i were a long term holder i'd be furious that they didn't raise cash on the massive spike.

@gamefisherman do you know what the debt structure and how much for MDL? i can't find it... has been a nice chart.

cheers everyone.

Last edited by raskolnikov: 04/06/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.