Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge - 2- 4 June, page-91

1. 1,020 Posts.
    thanks Jim
    any chance of a link? i can't find it.

EXU been another good winner for me recently. high grades but small widths and deep; i chose to ignore the future economics of processing the stuff and just went with the chart. as always, anyone with charts that look like with volume at end of a basing pattern , please shout out.
    EXU has bagged now (i took the win at around 40%) so not recommending as a buy. but yes some specs have behaved well and we should continue trying to find them.

am thinking about parking some cash in CTM for a month or two leading into results. sitting mostly in cash anyway, and there's a really nice higher low platform on chart. don't wanna see it break down here as will take longer to breakout next cycle. let's see.

there's no such thing as good and bad quality specs, all just depends on your timing when to buy and sell... saw AQI ALY run way ahead of their timeline, maybe getting close to end of down cycle there. not convinced yet though.
    anyway look forward to read your thread Jim, thanks.

might take some trades on mid-cap golds if at computer at the right time. some good codes throwing around on BT thread too. gold chart looks healthy to me but have always said it's a mugs games trying to work out what gold is doing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.