XAO 0.58% 8,176.6 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 2-4 Nov, page-88

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    There perhaps lies the difficulty of running a sweep before the final barrier draw ? There is still twenty four horses in the race out of a field of i don't know say 57 nominations to be able run in the cup ?

We pulling horses out of the hat before the race was finalised at the barrier draw by the look of things . As horses were ruled out before the final draw the reserves came in to take there places .

I dont know enough about it to be honest but i do know we have done it differently and well i still have list the final draw of the barriers with one horse left as we finalized on 23 three horses .

Got my new monitor today so will have still update the list of horses to the barrier draw and well it maybe a bit different not much most will still have same horse . We should never have made twenty three horses before the barrier draw we should always of had twenty four horses .

My mistake not understanding the rules of racing .As silly as wheel on a shopping trolley that's for sure .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.