Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 2 - 4 Sept, page-82

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Sector I'll trade you your Beige knitting for a ... ??? hmmm nope can't think of anything I would trade for Beige knitting!

I must say it is difficult to "Stick to your knitting" sometimes... You need to back yourself some times in the market (Have faith in your experience to pick mega stars early).

We should perhaps talk about what strategies to use in the case of a world stock crisis ..as is the discussion topic. Yes lived and trade through many a world crisis start to finish....and I maintain if you think you are a good trader then the bench mark measuring stick is how robust your portfolio balance looks after a it has been "raped" by a sharp crash.

Rule no .1 Hold a large % holding in market during a violent (or as is GFC gently gently then extremely violent down swing) is perhaps the biggest no no for STT traders... Accept the inevitable and dump hard early ... then watch. If you get it wrong you can always buy back in ...

PS: Read my prev few posts .... (Oh dear!) and it seems spelling is the 1st victim of a lack of sobriety. I shall try harder I promise.
    Last edited by Freehold: 02/09/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.