Yea you make a good point, there is no way i would be thinking...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yea you make a good point, there is no way i would be thinking about 5-10k saving when the bigger dollars are made from the hard work/personalised service that some of the agents that i know do for customers..

Just putting it out there that a Greek owns the most expensive house in Victoria, you can't see it in the pic but i get a chance i will swing past & take a snap, the mad dog has the Greek flag on top the house with SS in gold on the gates lol.

Stamoulis family made there cash selling soft drinks, remember the old glass bottles that got dropped off ?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...m/news-story/9213ac46850f5c04f2073ed687a0b49b

@Freehold i do miss some the more experiences wisdom banta that you & few use to talk about but i guess the new generation is taking over now ... just kidding, when you got something to say there are heaps of us that pay attention.

Speaking of newbies, @Waiting4Godot really enjoy reading some of you're posts during the week. Keep up the good work.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.