XAO 0.02% 8,012.1 all ordinaries

Love this insight - In a world that is so egotistical and...

1. 12,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Love this insight -
    In a world that is so egotistical and arrogant - It is great to honour those that are smart and share -
    I think of @Freehold is the ultimate community 'soccer Dad' - turns up week in week out rain hail or shine and keeps the comp running--- It is impressive - Thankyou Free-

The internet world is a snakepit - It is hard to fight through all the ego's -
    We always have to be careful what we say -
    I notice the smartest people say less and less which is the opposite of what should happen -
    Wisdom is often missed as wise people have learned to be quiet - and stop trying to convince others they know stuff -
    Question for Freehold - It has bothered me lately - with regard to the level of 'downramping' for want of a better word with regard to the supply of lithium - my gut is telling me that there is some sort of struggle amongst all the various forces at play to discredit the demand and or need/supply -
    If you would be so inclined I would love to hear your take on the situation with the media - and also any thoughts you have on the location of various deposits - just your general views on the overview would be very appreciated - TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.