@DazedandconfusedHe is such as character! I'm jealous, that...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    @Dazedandconfused
    He is such as character! I'm jealous, that would have been unreal! Yeah a concert is not the best place for a baby lol
    I remember my parents telling me about one of their shows, something about long flute solos to throngs of bikies and a naked women breaking out of a box mid stage! They had a great time

@Veritas2000 for sure! I am blessed to have been exposed to lots of different music growing up. 100% about the transporting toanother time, like listening to old playlist/ipods...gotta love a bit of nostalgia.

As for trading yeah I'm still a noob been trading for a year and some change, paper trading before that. The gains have been modest but i'm choosing better opportunities...sticking to the plan, taking losses, managing money, how much allocated to long term swing or short.

I appreciate the reminder...it's important not to get ahead of myself and blow the whole wad! I am under no illusions to my skill... just reflecting on seeing improvements in my understanding. Gotta start somewhere

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.