Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge : 20 -22 Jan, page-121

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    ah Mouse !

a subject dear to my heart: SYT's present trading pattern....

No, no idea !

I lie. of course I know . The shares you refer to are for performance:

Conversion of performance shares upon Freeway by Syntonic® (including the white-label version of the product sold by partners) having an Addressable Audience of 100,000,000 mobile subscribers

Now, these performance shares issue are interesting not so much for their issue, but from how the directors initially thought up the figure of 100M addressable audience in the fist place (potential customers in contract with a telco). Did they know when they went to market that they would sign the big US telcos that have bought them their customers?

Absolutely not, as the US market was not in their sights at time of the prospectus creation. The recent US market success is a very recent new development, which in itself, speaks volumes about the technology! But let as not get side-tracked.

The Tata deal was what they probably had in mind when they figured 100M customers, after all, Tata carries 23% of the world's net traffic and is in contract with most telcos around the globe. So 100M addressable audience they thought was fair game. As it turned out, the Tata white-label took over a year to develop and is just being launched now, which will create it's own tsunami of down loads (= revenue next Q !).

So this Tata delay was corrected as afar as performance goes by the new US deals: Verizon and AT&T. But this is another story. Bye the way, the second performance indicator has been changed - INCREASED !!!! just so as to make it a little more difficult. have you ever heard of such a thing ???

The recent new volume in trading, I base down to Novembers unexpected placement shares all being absorbed. I know they have, as I bought most of them! Well, a small percentage anyway. Even if the STT doesn't want to admit , there are many buyers on the sidelines knowing that the low threes were a bargain, so the moment all the CR was absorbed, those who hadn't had their fill created an upward price force, strengthened a little with some DT spec buying. But it wasn't going to continue on its own accord. Needs a kick in the guts by a hefty announcement, which brings me back to your question.

If there is one thing that SYT will do, is produce lots of news. Track record is highly distinguished thus far. In fact, the news has been so grand - Verizon and AT&T for starters - that it would have made other start-ups like DUB, piss in their boots. If you really think about what they have achieved in 6 months, which of course will only be appreciated by the very tech astute and history, we'll be kicking ourselves down the track when these deals follow through and we havn't at least bought our pilot at the lows. Anyway, that is for others to consider.

Forthcoming news.

The recent delayed IOS release will trigger plenty. The extension of the Connected Service Platform into the workplace through Dataflex will now proceed and capture in time it's relative bounty from the $2B overspend in industry's excessive BYOD compensation. That is solely in the US.

Freeway launch can now occur globally as opposed to the limited Beta Android release in SEA. India followed the trials in Malaysia and Indonesia, and so far downloads are very, very respectable. More importantly, reviews are at 3.9! That is very high for a new app, and increasing quickly. You may recall last quarters deals with the big gaming developers of India. This will all escalate now with Tata's white label coming online. Do you know how many smart phones are entering the Indian market and how much reach Tata has there? But it's not just about the app, think of the platform that drove Tata to sign up.....

But these suggestions will only be made credible to the bulk of investors with proven revenue. Such is the way for the masses.........

Late last year you may recall that a new director was employed, who his a guru of the African and Mid East telco industry. An Aussie it seems. We havn't yet heard from him, but I have twice as many shares as him, so we can expect that he will be making them pay for his supper soon.

I expect big news out of Europe very soon, as I detect in the literature signs of movement at the station. Orange for example, have been a friend from the beginning, and a subtle reference was made to the EU in an announcement before Christmas. Eastern Europe suffers much the same as SEA in data rationing (as I expect your mother-land does too), but it is probably France and/or England that I reckon will be broken first, as Billaway operates strongly in France and is already paying SYT. But I'm only 'speculating,' as one is supposed to do....

South America should be conquered with all guns and crosses blazing ! .

But I am now required to say night prayers with the children, so better sign off.

Oh! Almost forgot; financials due. 140K last term, 300 conservatively this term.......

News this week? You bet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.