LG22 do you mean the company's own news cycle or the broader...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    LG22

do you mean the company's own news cycle or the broader world news? In my limited experience, I thought news of any kind rates very highly, especially compnay news, but I can't comment if it has always been like this.

But since you mentioned my beloved - a rare occasion around here - news has mostly been met with disappointing sp results, so this challenges what I have said above (I argue best with myself, which is why I like the STT so much ).

There have been 12 price sensitive announcements since re-listing in July, and only really one of those gave the sp an erection, and that was from the CR; just goes to show that if you still want something sexy, best pay for it .

I mentioned about that time that news would be often and good, even becoming boring. I should have kept my mouth shut, as this seems to have played-out.

I suppose what I want to say, and that SYT seems to be demonstrating, is that it takes more than news to make a good yarn.

But what I havn't said is what I think should be the take-home on your topic. If it's not the news, what is it? Especially when SYT's news has been in fact very news worthy, if signing the two largest telco's in a meaningful way is any measure of success.

I'll hand this over to the pros.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.