Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge : 20 -22 Jan, page-73

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I really don't like commenting on incidents like the one in Melbourne today because I believe that actions speak louder than words. You can wave your fist in anger all you want but it won't do anything but make you feel better. The real change will come when we all stand up for what is right and take it straight to the government with NO COMPROMISE!

Last time I checked, they work for us, not the other way around but they'll have you believing that they own you through fear. If we really want change, we need to stand together and demand it and not back down. But who will do that? Not many to be honest. I'll be surprised if this guy gets life but the reality is he'll be out of jail in 30 years through "good" behaviour which really means that he didn't start too many fights or cause a ruckus.

The system is to protect the corrupt white collar guys with 7 figure pay packets so that if they ever have to face jail time, it'll be a walk in the park for them. It's a damn shame really.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.