Hey folks. Busy couple of weeks and not much time for posting....

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Hey folks.

Busy couple of weeks and not much time for posting. Plenty of dunce moments for me over the last couple of years in particular. I've sold many stocks for approx 20-30% profit that have gone on to multi bag numerous times over. Some stocks I got on very early and sold waaay too early. Looking through some past confirmations over the last couple of years, the following stocks are SELL prices I sold them for: KDR @ .185, SAS @ .03, CLQ @ .195, GXY @ .48, PLS @ .39, MUS @ .045. ARV @ .09 AGY @.31 the list goes on and on. Close to a million profit gone begging if I still had those same stocks today at the original buy in price they were purchased at

But, that's the trading strategy I've taken after learning a hard lesson and admitting to myself I'm a hopeless long term investor in stocks. Seem to get on the right ones at the right time, but then sell the wrong ones when the time comes - not an unfamiliar tale I'm sure. No good dwelling on what could've been.

Looking back, there is certainly some room for tweaking the said trading strategy though! An ever evolving game this one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.