XAO 0.48% 7,898.9 all ordinaries

I know everyone wants to relax [good chance you don't hear...

1. 7,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1999
    I know everyone wants to relax [good chance you don't hear anymore from me this weekend..been trading vigorously this week]... but if you find 45 minutes to listen to this you might think it worthwhile.

Charlie Aitken used to appear regularly on some free to air business shows [years ago]... he was one of the most useful commentators, always seemed positive and frequently gave actionable advice [e.g. when TLS was at its lowest point and everybody was bagging it he thought it was a buy... and he was correct]. He tends to examine bluechip stocks which fall out of favour.

This interview is from 3 months ago.

Text notes:-
    Charlie Aitken has a simple investment philosophy: Build a concentrated portfolio of the world's best companies in structural growth sectors. And for this week’s Rules of Investing podcast, I had the rare opportunity to sit down with Charlie for 46 minutes to hear how this translates into practice.
    While the market grows anxious about the rapidly metastasising trade war, Charlie explained in our discussion how he sees it as a ‘tremendous opportunity’ to grow exposure to world-leading companies, and went on to nominate four such stocks right in the firing line right now.
    I really enjoyed recording this podcast in which we covered a great deal of other ground, including his transition into funds management, advice to his younger self, and why it’s ‘Australia for income - and global for growth’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.