Short term trading weekend lounge 20th May to 22nd May, page-94

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    5grander is also teaching me... as it has some flexible rules therefore it reminds me that I can buy stocks which might be boring but not extreme risky as well... I mean everything is risky in market but the ones in 5 grander are normally less risky... I have to also time my entry right and have to lock in gains...

It shows that a simple strategy, flexible rules, diverification, right entry (removing enomitional hyped stocks), patience, right sector and lock in gains does well...

I mean market has been generous in small caps in the right sector last 12 months which might be reflective in 5 grander performance... but to be honest, these gains have surprised me as well... 480% is just amazing IMO...

I mean my own portfolio has been unable to generate these sort of gains this year... this also tells me that I have to try the same strategy in my actual portfolio and reaps the rewards...

Anyway, I think its too early to make a judgement and let's see if I can maintain these gains next year... I would be happier if I can even consolidate these gains next 6 months rather than generating more profits...

All in all, I am delighted with 5grander...

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.