Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 21 - 23 Aug, page-23

1. 6,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1552
    Signs Of ... the Blob just arrived.

142 shares in the basement doing OK compared with 90 last week. I had a nice green week, and it looks like I've got lots of mates.

Last weekend's effort, apart from a sojourn into Bollywood, gave me IP1. Bought in at 2.8 and locked in some profits yesterday at 4.3. Lots of hype regarding IP1, and if it delivers on at least some of the hype, there could be a lot more left in the run. Technically, I'm looking at 5.7, but this could be the next fintech runner. Looks to be pro money all over this.

I've joined the "short term price correction for gold and silver, but still holding the long term bull run" camp.
    Anything that was purely getting driven up by the gold / silver price I've sold.
    I've got a couple pending assay results which sees me in two minds. If I sell in fear of a gold price drop, it's guaranteed the assay results will be fabulous. If I don't sell I fear the price will drop and the assay results will be underwhelming. The Master Plan is for the assay results of RXL, MAG and NME to drop on Monday, they'll go on a big run, and I'll lock in huge profits on Friday, just before the Gold Price drops 10%.
    How have my previous Master Plans gone? Yeah, well ... I can see myself "managing my exposure" next week.

I keep reading about all the new Retail Investors that have jumped onto the Market over the last six months. Conditions in the basement have been really good, and there might be some considering life as a full time trader. Don't worry, you've come to the right place - we'll beat this delusional crap right out of you.

The charts of the following stocks jumped off the computer screen begging to be researched:

AO1, BNL, BPH, CHK, CUL, DRE, ESH, LSR, PAK, RDS, RLC, SHH, SRN, ACB, ANA, BPP, CI1, ICI, IP1, LNU, MTH, NTU, ORN, PKO, SGC, SVD, CAZ, HCH, MEL, TMZ, ZGL, BRV, BOE, NME, APC, VXR

That should keep me out of mischief this weekend - certainly won't be mowing the lawn this weekend. I'm lucky I'm on auto pilot, and my subconscious is doing all the work at 3 in the morning. Back to sleep, and when I wake up my conscious self can get to work.

Signing off from the Blob.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.