Lets get some crazy stuff going . Like the market does some...

1. 17,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Lets get some crazy stuff going .  

Like the market does some crazy mental torment on you at times .

We cant forget the fun it also brings on the journey .

I have a head like a prawn with some stuff and proud it is full of shit .

Whether i can use that to keep fertilizing into some goal to achieve is the best result i can have .

Where to look for being safe in protecting capital is not going be in the chart perhaps ?

Like volume ?  

I have the biggest disconnect with it as being able preserve capital as its endless .Its only the volume you need to be able take profit ? Drives me melon into the ground with my submarines . They are what lower indicators are .

Does volume pick a top or does price ?

Does price pick the bottom or does volume ?

As long as i have volume to buy or sell im right ?

What do you trust the most ?

The price or the volume as an indicator ?

Im back testing rubbish with charts and i stick with price but conflicting volume and price together is hard .@gizard

Now years later i was proud as punch to see this poster post last week . From the bank of the old stt thread people and there is nothing wrong with our new stt people either .

I reckon im as close to being just as mad unfounded back then as i am now but i have my moments i keep missing all the time . Thats the time/team work that goes into being in a thread .

Opportunity is only as good as teamwork makes it . Some are born leaders to be able make that happen even if they don't have the skills to do it  .

You can find the golden pieces of information that don't you leave you but haunt you as well . And they are sometimes the smallest keys of the bigger puzzle . And you challenge it as we as humans always do in the quest for being better at what ever we do .  Post #:11440672

Now this is a chart of the xao im going back over and you may think what the crow call is this till you get to the lower indicators and go hmmmm .

Ones volume and price you could say and ones just price action .  Thats some crazy sort of chart stuff for the cauldron of the mind . wtf is it .

Its the quest for the holy grail !

Picking the divergences of the trend .

Anyway its interesting as always the market .  It never stops throwing corners to put you in the dirt instead of on the track .

Chart 2017 scrolling back with the submarines .  Price volume . On the xao index . Shorting the market to my understanding is to maintain volume in the market to an extent ?  How reliable as of say before times is the volume indicators to say knowledge we may now read from our past that we now need counter for in our decisions with all the new market instruments etc etc. xao volume.PNG xao volume1.PNG

Now ive got volume and price dropping at the same time and the markets been sensational because it has volatility stt . I need sweeps of price with my favoured indicator and that comes only with volatility .

But im just not live at it all the time to be able do it . But i can question what the overall trend is if its conflicting signals with direction . Have we an undercurrent of money leaving the market while holding it up with volume .

xao volume 2.PNG

xao volume 3.PNG

@gamefisherman quote once .  You don't enter unless the two hundred day average is under the price .

Same with what Giz is saying with the six monthly highs .  The two hundred day average is going be under the price i would say in a trend .  Im a bit conflicted currently with the break down in that today and wathed mysefl lose over forty percent just in one stock over two days .

Another eight today said protect the ship you can always buy back in if your wrong . If you have no planes to fly with your defense for attack is lost .  I was fifty fifty with it all day in the quest we would get the same as the last big fall few weeks ago .  Its eight six now green versus red days with two big dark clouds and only two smaller green day fight back of mentionable candles .

The trouble and strife will be filled with i told you so if it goes up Monday . But she sat with me this morning telling me why i didn't sell at open as well .

Lucky we have animals to talk to even if they don't speak.  I gotta trust me geckos .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.