A least it's good to see someone in the Victorian health system...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    A least it's good to see someone in the Victorian health system still has a sense of humour with the codings.

Code 'brown' when the shite about to hit the fan, seemed quite appropriate to the boys in the garage.

Just had a look at the dow futures, might have a little code brown of our own here on Monday, the yanks have a couple of days to think about it and with concentration spans measured in seconds these days thanks to social media platforming who knows could spring back.

Really like these near term gold producers that seem to be morphing into long term Li plays, sold out of CAI other week but am long RUL and apparently they even have IO , my other near term producer (maybe) is POS (Ni) but so much 'noise' attached to this stock.

At micro end still hold PPL and a few others but not overly concerned, hound & I just waiting for the BH to be given the all clear then we are pissin off to the off gridder to do some work. BTW the daughter 'aced' her HSC.

Good line in this tune - " Everything stays down when its wounded then comes to a complete stop, wasn't thinking of anything specific ..........", must admit does remind me of a newbie going into his / her 1st bear, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.