No would be absolutely terrible Roberter . My best friends...

1. 17,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    No would be absolutely terrible Roberter . My best friends father was in what's called the goldfish club . What they call having ditch into the sea and survive to be rescued as a pilot . I think not once but twice he survived that.

I will ask him tomorrow if im chatting to him .

You just never know who we will meet in life as we go along our journeys . Roberter .

Im using it as my motivational inspiration that battle this year .

As long as i have a plan as Malaga has stated .

Sticking to it maybe harder as plans do need change to circumstances that's for sure .

I connected with that battle though as I've drawn charts with what may seem simple and abstract measures to help me remember and remind me to stay the course with notes on them like a battle plan .

The battle midway i watched was two plans against each other explained from the different views of the enemies and how they had change during the circumstances with both luck and with different levels of skills etc etc of how even the best laid plans change the course of the battle once engaged .

That serviceman you met an helped also helped change that course in the first major sea battle of the Coral sea as well . We never know when we have walk in another's footsteps . Our actions and character of who we are can only guide us when we do .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.