She is my best mate . I think we have a pretty good relationship...

1. 17,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    She is my best mate . I think we have a pretty good relationship together with stuff we can bounce off each other at times with the different view points.

Had to laugh when she come home and i told her what i did with a trade possibility we watched in the morning together .

Then she give me some targeted advice on setting targets of when to sell .

I thought mmm so if i set a target of fifty percent and the stock rises above that do i sell at fifty percent or just keep myself to sell at fifty percent and let ride ?

Well she went on about setting targets and i used my cognitive thoughts and went well if it still kept going up wouldn't i beat the target ?

Yue yeh but it don't matter as long as you met target you sell ? Im like yeh but if keeps going up I've achieved better than target surely i can change target along the way ?

She is a treasure, but she never give me any right foot stamp stuff because i hate targets . 25 % is good as in the competition why wouldn't i raise my target if the stock keeps rising to fifty for targets sake say?

Then i got the its Friday the market remember the stock you sold out early on and round we went an settled on that im getting better when she analyses me the last few years .

A top or bottom has two sides to it imo

Picking either is difficult but if you sell on the backside of the top or sell before the top and achieve the same what's more risky ? Most my indication stuff is after the top where the sell/distribution is if that makes sense ? And my indication is after the bottom perhaps . ie buy accumulate. Just trading a simple concept of a bell curve .

Anyway she pays bills at the last minute and i pay when i get them . She will only fill the car half full of petrol and i always fill it full . She has better cash flow in her pocket all the time ?

I call it the secret compartment they have with their purses/minds And we add cash to that just with our lotto wins small as they maybe they build in cash .

I said to her how about i give you the profit and she straight away went oh that be good and give me an evil laugh she has when we have some same thoughts .

Its that balance i guess of the different view where one can kind of understand the other but never truly really know . I'm the risk taker she is the conservative saver type thing .

Anyway i missed my holy grail last year in being able pick a blue chip just once as the ten out of ten for the tipping comp is another that's very hard achieve as well . WPL Did it last year if my math's is correct in my holy grail quests .

Don't know if its one flew over the cuckoos nest stuff . But that's the world of the witches and warlocks stuff doing technical trading .imo

Balance .

Where the scales tip in your favour .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.