Nice post Peejay We had the 5800 from i think with banter with...

1. 17,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Nice post Peejay   We had the 5800  from i think with banter with Lambre already with the big covid drop .

Look at my auto extended battle planning chart just with some numbers

Its cluttered my chart to look at or has it . Ive got some timing in the chart now to follow as well .The long running channel from the gfc correction is still there and the new channel from covid all going make market noise at sometime into the future to look forward to on the road to Gundagai .

Thats my chart name now for the long running channel ive had on the xao for god knows how long now Peejay .

So say like the quarterly thingy around march 22 all the indicators lines the noise of the chart etc is going start to show up when i look at the monthly and their will be this treasured Monet for me to smile at .

Nothing there now is march 22 that far ahead in the market short term . Like at least ive got some set point stuff and can understand the program a bit more with the forward planning part things with the scroll features etc .

Like my two orange lines there are from the gfc peak before drop then the first resistance to the drop .

I have real difficulty when is see a chart and its close to the vertical axis thingy .Like a cant imagine the future with it .If i scroll back a bit from it then it makes it clearer .  Like i don't really use anything precision mostly like say some would/do . But i do enjoy it at times when people do as its so clear as well at times .

Amazes me actually .

Fundamental people are probably thinking what are these people drinking in their tea today .

Incredible chart people are probably going yeh bring it on we maybe 30 minutes delayed it gives us time to think . But if we are not live trading why would need the feature anyway the 30 minutes . Versus live ?

I do struggle with that at times when live but hey am i looking for the thirty minute trade or the few five minutes etc

Key part though is the scanning then being able chart select them into watchlist and things like that also . I don't even know what half the stuff does on it .

The road to gundagai.PNG the road to gundgai2.PNG the road to gundagai 3.PNG the road to gundagai4.PNG

Yeh hard to say with Funk music @Kangagirl As its got so many different close stuff as well to what it is as genre of music i guess.

Funk soul funk jazz funk this funk that  etc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.