XAO 0.64% 7,971.2 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 21-23 June, page-4

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Fark me, anyone actually know what’s going on?

Seems like a bit of momentum at play and rationality has parked itself at the door though confirmation of status of US interest rate cycle a prime mover one would suggest.

Green week for the team and finished on extremely good Friday.

Moving open exposure closer to profit in growth stocks so holding more stocks like KME, OTW, AMS (yeah stock head ffs), UWL, CGL, DTL, CLV etc but less like EML, PPH, STG & ISX.

Jagged a couple of goldies last week but pretty much a softco#k exposure, see what happens.

Stopped out of BTH and sweating EOFY plays PPS & LON, both close but not quite triggering stops.

Noticed 2 CR’s ARU & AHF, both at nose bleed discounts to market, market just kept on buying go figure. Team have buys in just above CR’s for both but not holding our breath.

Good idea to check your buy orders daily, apparently just got a shite load of FLC @ 38, seemed like a good idea about 3 weeks ago, oops.

Noticed that tosser Perrottet brought down the budget during the week, the states economic model based on stamp duty bit light on with the receipts so started hacking further into the public service.

Garage sensed the trade, straight onto the spready and inflating all expenses for next tender, all jokes aside the public service while to a degree wasteful is a large amount of systematic intellect built over time to perform to agendas other than the profit motive, might not be what you might want in a corporation but last time I looked garage was in a state with no PTY suffix. Fark me.

Team saddened by the departure of Jim (3 legged lab) during the week, his mum out of hospital and while he enjoyed his time in the garage knows his duty, his mum about 80 and by herself so Jim in control of her rehabilitation, they live just around the corner so the hound and I will check in every other day, Jim while only on 3 legs just gets on with it, always has a tennis ball in bowser ready for a quick ‘throw and retrieve’, plucky little bloke of good spirit, he’ll never suffer from a lack of eager human hands to deliver a good throw to be sure.

Here’s the ‘Doc’ explaining to our treasurer the concept of time horizons > 5 mins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.