XAO 0.30% 7,995.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 21-23 June, page-2

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539

The problems dealing with supporter behavior in the English Premier League have been well documented.
    I never hear of problems in the USA at basketball, football or baseball games, so I'd be interested to hear how officials manage the crowds over there.

Aside from soccer, we've been fortunate in Australia not to have been exposed to this sort of thing too much.
    The last couple of years, however, has seen some horrifying acts of violence creep into the AFL arena.
    So much so, that families started questioning just how safe it is to go to the footy. The AFL were forced into a situation whereby they had to act.

Unfortunately, the AFL fluffed their lines ..........

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1606/1606252-45dfd82d5caac838f519e2a89633affd.jpg

After a couple of good weeks, I spent most of this week in Capital Protection Mode, running for the hills with my pants around my ankles at the slightest sign of a wobble.

Let's see. how can I find a song that connects with the theme of bald headed flogs, and the corporate world .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.