SBG, can i ask, if AHZ had not spiked up would you still have...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    SBG, can i ask, if AHZ had not spiked up would you still have given it a second look ?

I bet the answer would be no.. The only reason you have bought is cos of momentum & not fundamentals, if you be honest to you're self then that would be the reason which is like most of us who bought.

Then the question would be why are you still holding wasting time & head space when i could name 3 stocks right now that would see better gains with in a month.

I draw from my own past experience that you may feel stuck cos you are down a decent amount & the hope of the recent run still lingers to get you out, also confidence may be low due to carrying a loss so CBF doing anything else . The run may come but like i said there is a few others with better prospects in the ST, my advise is look around for you're next buy & maybe stop trying to DT as Dting even for those more experienced is pretty hard to get right but makes it even worse when the head space is not right.

If you want to know how hard Dting is, ask tradesurfer, his TA skills are top's IMO but even he has said many times that DTing is hard & that having ST's seem's to work better but will still DT when he can.
    Last edited by mouse: 22/10/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.