i didnt bag you, i actually got into RVR and made a decent...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    i didnt bag you, i actually got into RVR and made a decent profit. I said youve stopped with ur daily zinc calls of the same stock trying to ramp them on the STT thread.

IF you want to talk about your cute gains, go look at mine - SGQOA 400% since feb, BYRO 900% since April... i have 450k and 4.5m oppies in both respectively which are substantiated in both threads since the beginning. But tell me more about your IBG gains which you only bought when zinc had already risen up....its nice to brag about gains in a sector when they have ALREADY HAPPENED.

me and john435 have talked many times since many months ago, and we hold many a same shares in which we talk in the actual threads.

FYI did you see Forrestfields post where he was thanking all the STT thread regulars, funny you're not there? maybes its because youre not "humble"or "well researched

Another thing, if you look at the 30 people who gave the thumbs up to the original post, you will see prob 20 of them are "hearts"..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.