Well I'm 100% on the stocks I've been buying, I can't say...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1690
    Well I'm 100% on the stocks I've been buying, I can't say anything else, it is what it is and fact is lately I've been doing pretty well and not making any losses in the stocks I'm buying, I could lie and make up some stocks with losses if that makes people feel better?

I've got no reason to lie, i'm not looking for followers, never asked for a heart either.

I'm making what I say I'm making and it's been great for me but that's just it; it doesn't affect or matter to anyone else other than me.

lol not over 10yrs, said nearly 10 years of experience

Nah not really, I am when making a decision to buy or sell but always enjoy making the gains and in the same way get annoyed with a loss and try learn and reduce it.

I come from a big sporting background, played at the highest levels so i'm highly competitive but I'm also used to enjoying celebrating success with teammates when you score a goal or a teammate scores and you win the game, just enjoying that success together as a team and when you lose a game or make a bad shot or something you still talk about it as a team and such all the same and I kinda see the STT thread as one big team on the same side pursuing the same goals, to make gains and find winning stocks.

I think it's good to just share with each other; 'hey I made this gain on X stock or this loss on X stock and sold/bought because of this or it went bad because of this', and as team mates in sport most the time you just congratulate or console your team mate and maybe discuss it, but most the time it's just a good job, pat on the back or a damn better luck next time and move on, nothing more nothing less; no teach me your ways, yadda yadda.

Perhaps with the different mix of personalities on the thread that sort of environment doesn't exist here or the fact it's online, but people seem to rather prefer to attack each other than be nice and give a simple "pat on the back" if someones lying they're only lying to themselves and if someone is stupid enough to follow blindly other posters without researching themselves then they'll learn a hard lesson not to. Pretty easy to tell if someone makes good calls or not, I've been doing pretty well on the tipping comp so far I think, hopefully can keep going.

Not sure what else I can do other than just stop posting then, an innocent comment of being happy with my week of success pretty much derailed the thread and was turned into something bad that I should be ashamed of sharing.

The 5 grander is no different, it's an honesty system all the same, some post shots of their folio some don't but on the basis of it no different to what I posted, so I saw no problems posting the same, mines just not a 5 grander.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.