Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 22 - 24 July, page-69

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Good to hear you had a good week however I'd be interested in your thoughts on this questions

1. - Do you own every stock you tip on the STT thread?

2. - If you say yes then your lying regarding only having winners as a number of your tips have fallen after you have tipped them here.

3. - You never make a losing trade yet your running at 44% on the tipping comp?

4. - Your posting style can paint a picture that trading is easy, this isnt true.... trading is difficult and complex most walk away with empty pockets....only the strong and disciplined succeed! STT helps your chances though im sure all will agree

I have learnt on this site if someone appears to be telling "porkies" they likely are.....I'm not interested in evidence as you could easily post only your winning trades and not your losses.

You may think I'm jealous but in fact I'm the opposite.....just wanting people to remember trading is something that requires discipline and a plan for long term success.

STT thread is all about working as a team at the long term goal of making an income from the markets not a "get rich quick" scheme.

You will find (IMO) as i don't actually know! But the wealthiest posters on this thread just go about there business quietly with there strategy that's likely works over the long term. Many have provided plenty of quality picks early and are worth watching.

Architect i have noticed many of your "tips" have been tipped by members days or weeks prior but then you take all the credit as your own? I find that interesting.....making a big profit is enough for most of us when it happens!

Anyways my point of the post is don't let those going on about there "massive" gains change your style.....if its working keep going and learn from your own mistakes with others willing to share there research and knowledge in the markets.

Anyways I'm sure i'll get some criticisms from this post but that's why we come here! To share (have a little fun) and learn from each other!

Happy weekend to all . TGIF!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.