Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge : 22-24 Sept, page-35

1. 1,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Interesting week, perceptions;

Li / Co producers and or near production suggest they are holding their re rate,

Lightened my exposure last week as my perception was SP appreciation too quick, this weeks sell off surprised in its lack of magnitude.

Am currently holding small balances of KDR and PLS, sold out of GXY and CLQ completely.

On re entry;  KDR is my pick, resource good, business model has depth and they are partnered by a group of professionals, CLQ to me are still the 'smartest guys in the room' but their resource is not comparable.

The junior end of the market is again something I approach with reluctance, too many shooting stars for my investment model.

Continue to hold LPI to my advantage, brought into AVZ under 10c as can't ignore resource, also still holding AVL but not sure why, comes across as the baby brother of CLQ in the VA space but alas something untoward happened at birth which the family does not discuss but when pressed suggest its heart is in the right place lol

Sold out of AML (Sunday too far away) and AUZ (see AML) at small loss, timing wrong.
    Sold out of ARL north of dollar and still cannot understand how it got that high after SPP, let's just put it down to a momentum thing to my advantage lol

Keeping with the theme of stocks that actually produce invoices or are threatening to do so but are in the early stage of their business life;

Brought into SYT, CR8 and CNW on FA and sold CM8 (@ good profit) and GMV (@ small loss but very confused lol)

Still holding RLE but starting to question management, still holding NUH and directly questioning my sanity, re entered BUB < 50c in a large way (wish me luck on that one lol) and also added more dollars into MUA but seems like I am the only one that can see it which is a tad disconcerting lol,

My Stunted unicorns seem to to be sulking for some reason;

LYC still positive and pretty sure near support so might add but have this weird reoccurring dream that a hedge fund is continually asking me to 'grab my ankles' for some reason lol.
    UPD all good, starting too lengthen stride after CR
    TBH Still bullish.

Bit of a battle this week, one of the worlds great singers giving voice to a Knopfler classic if I may to take us into the weekend on a reflective note

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.