Firstly, Apologies for not responding to you query in a timely...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Firstly, Apologies for not responding to you query in a timely manner ... Sometimes I get caught up in my own research so intensely that everything else gets cast aside (including sleep) and I occasionally miss queries such as yours.

There record of a tip from you for WLF in my system ... give me a minute to track back. OK here it is

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/27171261/single

Ok have searched back to find you tip in the above link and due to the fact that it had no supporting information at all (as per competition guidelines no. 6 )... I removed it as an invalid entry.

Here is the rule... no. 6

1. Tip must provide a detailed description of the Catalyst or Reason you expect the stock price move. For example, a FA upcoming event/reason or a TA setup which you expect will be the catalyst to move the price of the stock. Ticker only or poor descriptions will void your entry. Also tips which contain a graphic only with no or insufficient supporting text I can copy will not be considered a valid entry. Note: You can provide a graphic with your text submission if you wish (IE a chart, or a picture).

Your entry below ...

STTCOMP WLF, TA Long

1. SP 7.5 cts
      MC 65 MIO

So at this stage the tip is invalid... Sorry

Cheers FH.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.