Uni has been killing me last week but finally got the chance on...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Uni has been killing me last week but finally got the chance on catching up with the market. Some charts of interest:

CR8: Potential no supply, very low volume supply touching an area of high demand = low risk entry. Also the spread for that volume a bit suspicious, looks like small selling parcels to test support.

PSF: Basing out at 3c, another low risk with a stop at 2.9. The second last bar looks like a no supply, and the most recent bar looks like it tried move up but got smacked by supply(absorbing?). Think a bit more overhead supply needs to be taken out before it can move up. Looks like no selling into 2.9/3 though. Respecting the 50% fib.

SRT:
    Its retracing back to support, news due soon (source: @TheArchitect who has been kind enough to contact the company and share his information) so once it breaks I expect it to move quickly to 0.026

CXO:
    Possible bullish flag forming, each candle posting lower lows and lower highs and depleting volume. Might move as early as tuesday.

VMC:
    Trading under CR price so great opportunity imo. Cashed, great location and undervalued compared to all the peers within the area. Still consider this the lithium dark horse. Expecting it to re-rate once DKO comes out with news.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.