XAO 1.03% 7,817.4 all ordinaries

This weekend lounge has had some great insights for me,...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    This weekend lounge has had some great insights for me, especially in regards to trading plans and realizing how different people's plans are. I am only new to trading, but am happy with how I have done so far and my trading plan that I am working on. So I brought three different stocks after three months of "researching" that has like 6 months ago, one is great, one has promise and other one is probably a lemon. But the great thing about this is I have learnt how to research so much better now that if I where to research those same stocks again I would probably only buy the one that is great as it's SOI is within my max limit mean while the other two just have too many SOI that I wouldn't even touch them.

I have also set up a couple of different watch list to research how different types of share go over set periods of time aka 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. I also have a researched watch list that I haven't brought into yet, but have researched and know that the companies are good on money, SOI, low MC and good management this way I can impulse buy on those companies with confidence if they have good announcements. For instance GLA has been on that list for 2 months and it had a good announcement on Tues so I brought at .004 and then sold at .013 on Friday. I missed one the week before that because I wasn't near my phone and didn't get the message of the announcement until later, but it did the same thing. Still working to make this work better and am always learning more everyday. At the moment I am trying to get theses companies down to medium to high supply materials only, that way the amount of people buying in should be higher then low risk materials.

I am still working on how to have good exits, but since most of the companies I research have low down sides and high up sides it is difficult to figure out what a good exit strategy is for them, any suggestions for this?

Thanks for everyone's comments this weekend I have really enjoyed reading and learning from everyone's experiences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.