XAO 1.26% 7,837.4 all ordinaries

I maybe wrong but maybe you have answered your own question....

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    I maybe wrong but maybe you have answered your own question.
    Look at FCT. How did you know to buy at 30.5c? Yes the chart probably helped but your gut told you. So you nailed the entry. Why? Because you are well researched in both FA and TA on that stock and were watching the action and then were in the zone and could tell when it was about to break.
    You also knew 40c was resistance and the action over the past few days has confirmed it is pretty strong. So is there news coming that can help it push through? So you knew your entry and you know your exit potentially. Take the money if its not going to 50c yet.
    Maybe stick to these stocks you know really well. You do some really good research. Surely 1 of those stocks is going to move 10-20% over a month. Would you be happy making 15% a month? I dont know what a persons limit is for trading but with the scanners out there keeping track of say 50 good quality companies only is not that difficult. Coupled with knowing when news is due you get a trading timeline.
    If new ones come along put them in your list and drop some duds that are not performing monkeys anymore.

Maybe I am KISSing it? Dont know. But thats what I am going to try. Much easier to keep focus.

Take CXO for example. I have held for 2 years and it trades in a 6 week cycle of about 15%. I can look at it and my gut feel can tell me more times than not what the day will bring.

Anyway, just a thought bubble I had that I wrote down and keep thinking about, I am liking it more and more.
    Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.